Xtend Series: Competitive club athletes can XTEND their club training by attending Triangle's new XTEND series camps & clinics. XTEND is designed to fill in the gap with both skill and competitive training in one camp. Attendees will benefit from curriculums that mirror Triangle's nationally recognized club training program.
This series contains several levels of training and competition based on athlete's age level and experience:
- Xtend Camp Rising [12u]: 5-day camp for rising 12u club athletes that balances skill work and competitive play, and uses the Volleylite ball and lower net height
- Xtend Camp Rising [13u-15u]: 5-day camp for rising 13u-15u club athletes that balances skill work and competitive play
- Xtend ON-THE-RISE [rising 9th graders]: Camps for rising freshman to prepare for the transition from middle school to high school volleyball. Staff make-up and the use of multiple courts will address the needs of a wide range of athletes including elite level rising Freshman players.
Early-Bird Registration- Early-bird rates expire at midnight prior to the start date of each camp/clinic. Walkins and same day registrants are accepted ONLY if space permits. All participants must register online. For more information please review Triangle Camp and Clinic Policies.
XTEND CAMPS - Rising 12u | Rising 13-15u
The first three days of the XTEND CAMP will be comprised of approximately 1.5 hours of skill work and 1.5 hours of competitive play. The fourth session will be all competitive 6v6 and the fifth session will be a competitive 4v4 tournament in conjunction with the registrants for Summer 4v4s. Campers should register for their rising age level and note that the 12u camp will use the Volleylite ball and lower net height recommended by USA Volleyball.
EARLY BIRD RATE: $235* [Regular: $260]
- #1 - Monday-Friday, June 15-19, 1pm-4pm CANCELED
- #2 - Monday-Friday, June 22-26, 1pm-4pm
- #3 - Monday-Friday, July 6-10, 1pm-4pm
Attendees: Boys & girls ages 4th grade & up with competitive club experience. Triangle staff reserves the right to review and contact applicants to ensure clinic quality.
Offerings: Participants are welcome to repeat camps and clinics.
XTEND CAMP - ON-THE-RISE [rising 9th graders in Fall 2020]
XTEND ON-THE-RISE is specially designed to help rising 9th graders manage the transition to high school volleyball. On the Rise provides the skill, tactical and mental training to prepare for the various situations athletes may face trying out and competing on high school teams. Staffing and the use of multiple courts will support XTEND On the Rise the ability to address athletes ranging from moderate level experience to those at the most elite level for their age.
- #1 - Monday-Friday, July 27-31, 4pm-7pm - EARLY BIRD RATE: $235* [Regular: $260] CANCELLED*