Xtend Series: Competitive club athletes can XTEND their club training by attending Triangle's new XTEND series camps & clinics. XTEND is designed to fill in the gap with both skill and competitive training in one camp. Attendees will benefit from curriculums that mirror Triangle's nationally recognized club training program.
Attendees: Boys & girls ages 4th grade & up with competitive club experience. Triangle staff reserves the right to review and contact applicants to ensure clinic quality.
Offerings: Participants are welcome to repeat camps and clinics.
- Xtend Camp: 5-day camp for 4th-8th grade club athletes that balances skill work and competitive play
- Xtend On the Rise: Camps for rising freshman to prepare for the transition from middle school to high school.
Early-Bird Registration- Early-bird rates expire at midnight prior to the start date of each camp/clinic. Walkins and same day registrants are accepted ONLY if space permits. All participants must register online. For more information please review Triangle Camp and Clinic Policies.
XTEND CAMP - 4th-8th Grade
The first three days of the XTEND CAMP - 4th-8th grade will be comprised of approximately 1.5 hours of skill work and 1.5 hours of competitive play. The fourth session will be all competitive 6v6 and the fifth session will be a competitive 4v4 tournament in conjunction with the registrants for Summer 4v4s.
EARLY BIRD RATE: $235* [Regular: $260]
- #1 - Monday-Friday, June 15-19, 1pm-4pm
- #2 - Monday-Friday, June 22-26, 1pm-4pm
- #3 - Monday-Friday, July 6-10, 1pm-4pm
XTEND CAMP - On the Rise
On the Rise is specially designed to help rising 9th graders manage the transition to high school volleyball. On the Rise provides the skill, tactical and mental training to prepare for the various situations athletes may face trying out and competing on high school teams.
- #1 - Monday-Friday, July 27-31, 4pm-7pm - EARLY BIRD RATE: $235* [Regular: $260]