BREAKING NEWS: Triangle Volleyball Club is excited to announce our collaboration with the newly founded Bacana Beach Volleyball Club, a privately owned and operated Beach club program for elite beach players. Together, Bacana Beach (under the direction of Triangle's own, Latacha De Oliveira, Head Coach 14 Black) and Triangle Beach will be offering exciting and fun beach camps, clinics, and programs to a wide audience including beginners, intermediate, advanced, elite, and adult beach players.
AWESOME COURTS and ATMOSPHERE: Triangle's move to the Wake Competition Center [WCC] included three  high-quality, dedicated and fully lit beach courts (with super 'soft' sand). What's more - by being co-located with our state-of-the-art indoor gym beach players benefit from the many amenities associated with Triangle's indoor facility and the WCC. To be certain, Triangle BEACH programs will deliver the same excellence in coaching, comprehensive training, and high level competition that are hallmarks of Triangle’s successful indoor program.
Triangle Beach Spring Camps: April 5th - May 27th
- Junior Girls [Co-ed and option]
- Group A: Monday/Wednesday 3:15-445pm (16 sessions)
- Group B: Tuesday/Thursdays 4-5:30pm
- Group C: Tuesday/Thursday 6-7:30pm
- Boys Only
- Monday/Wednesday, 7-830pm
Registration is through Oasys Sports.
- A designated partner is not needed. Participants will partner with other camp participants in order to provide a range of experience and allow participants to explore the many facets of the beach game.
- Instruction is part of every session and is progressive in nature.
- The majority of the camp will involve playing competitive games that both teach the game and provide competitive fun.
- Coaching staff offer strategy and guidance during competitive play portions of the camp.
- Group size will be restricted to 24 per camp. No exceptions.
- Multiple courts allow groups to be divided by age/ability to the degree possible. All participants should expect some range of abilities and experience in the camp.
Participants: Middle School and High School athletes. Junior girls are the majority of the participants. Boys only programs are also available as indicated. Those seeking a co-ed experience should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing Options: to provide beach opportunities that can integrate with other commitments Triangle Beach Spring Camp is available as either a full camp (2 days per week) and a half camp (1 day per week) options.
- Full-Time Camp (2 days per week for a specific Group) $450pp Early-Bird* [Regular: $500pp]
- Half-Time Camp (1 day per week for a specific Group) $275pp Early-Bird* [Regular: $310pp]
- Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- *Early-Bird extends through midnight the day PRIOR to the start of the camp
- Price includes a tee shirt and tank top.
- No other prorate options are available.
What to Wear/Bring: tee shirt or tank top (girls-no sport bras only). Shorts or spandex (girls). Sunscreen recommended. Bring a large and full water bottle and beach towel. Footwear recommended while not playing.
Weather Policies: like other outdoor sports/activities, weather can be less than desirable at times. Unless temperatures are lower than 45 degrees or storms bringing extended thunder and/or lightning*, the camp will be held as scheduled. A safe space is available for athletes should thunder and/or lightning delays occur during a session. Only when schedules allow will Friday make-ups be rescheduled at the discretion of Triangle Beach leadership.
Triangle Beach Leadership: Latacha De Oliveira, Triangle Volleyball Club + Bacana Beach Volleyball Club and Katie McCullough, Assistant Director, Triangle Volleyball Club
Beach Coaching Staff: Coming Soon!
GENERAL BEACH INFORMATION:
USAV Age Divisions: Generally beach clinics and competitions will be divided into even numbered age divisions: 12 & Under (12U), 14U, 16U, 18U with your USAV age being your age on September 1