JUMP is a vertical jump training program designed for the elite volleyball athlete and is one important component of a comprehensive volleyball training regimen. Our program utilizes training methods and specialized equipment including multiple VertiMax™ training platforms, to enhance the speed, power, and jumping ability of participants.
- Supervised strength training designed to increase vertical jump
- Increased first-step quickness and burst speed
- Mental toughness training and a competitive edge
- Reduced injury potential
- When in the club season, Triangle athletes CANNOT attend JUMP on the same night as their regular practice night.
- Generally speaking, JUMP+ is intended for athletes with a solid core of base fitness and who are aged 13s and up.
LEAD TRAINER: Corey Johnson, Certified Vertimax Trainer and CPT
Program costs vary depending on number of sessions included in the package. See below.
WINTER/SPRING #1: February 20 - April 3, Mondays & Wednesdays [13-one hour sessions]
- HS Level: 5-6pm
- MS Level: 6-7pm
- 2019 Triangle Club members: $180pp Early-bird [Regular: $225pp]
- Non-members: $225pp Early-bird [Regular: $275pp]
WINTER/SPRING #1: March 12 - April 9, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-5pm [9-one hour sessions]
- 2019 Triangle Club members: $135pp Early-bird [Regular: $160pp]
- Non-members: $175pp Early-bird [Regular: $200pp]
Minimum and maximum class sizes apply. No prorates.