Since it opened the doors of the first dedicated volleyball facility in North Carolina in 2006, Triangle has served as a host-site for Carolina Region [CR] one-day events. These events are administered by Carolina Region staff who handle team entry, division assignment, seeding, format, and official assignments for each event. Triangle is responsible for day-of event management including providing for game balls, awards, and overall facility management.
General Event Information:
- CR events begin at 9am unless otherwise indicated
- Doors open for players, coaches and spectators at 8am.
- Spectator admission in effect
- $5 per non-participating adult age 18 & older (cash only)
- $6 per non-participating adult age 18 & older (credit card, includes $1pp credit card convenience fee)
- Spectator admission will be collected and monitored until ca. 2pm for each event
- Those opting for credit card purchase should anticipate a line for processing
- Players and rostered coaching staff are admitted at no charge as are children under 18.
- Inclement weather policy: along with the Carolina Region we will make decisions on delays or cancellations based on weather conditions in our area and in consideration of the number of teams participating who are driving from areas affected by adverse weather. Information about delays and cancellations will be posted on the CR website and on Triangle social media. Please do not call our office or the tournament director. When a decision is made it will be public.
- Facility Information available in our Visitor's Guide
- Spectators and Participants are REQUIRED TO MASK in our facility at all times*. Anyone refusing to comply risks being asked to leave and not allowed to return.
- *Our local guidance allows for an exception for athletes engaged in athletic competition. So masks are optional while on court playing in a match. They must be worn on the bench and off-court.