City of Oaks Challenge is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region [CR teams note that the City of Oaks Challenge counts towards eligibility for CR Championships].
The City of Oaks Challenge is an Open Entry tournament [first come, first served] sanctioned by USAV/Carolina Region.
- Entry Fees: 12U - 18U girls: $650; 15-18 Boys: $375; 14 Boys: $200
- Registration: Registration opens October 12, 2021 in AES
- Hotels: City of Oaks Challenge is NOT a Stay-To-Play event, however, we have secured rooms through Team Travel Source to assist with booking. Please check back for TTS booking link.
- Late Registration: Late registration date is 12/10/2021 and there is a $25 late registration fee.
- Roster Deadline: 12/10/2021
- Refund Policy: A full refund will be given provided we receive written/email notification by December 10th, 2021 at 5:00pm (email@example.com.) There will be no refunds for withdrawn or dropped teams after this date.
- Event Cancellation Policy: In the event that City of Oaks is cancelled due to public health guidance or executive order relating to COVID-19, Triangle Volleyball Club and the City of Oaks tournament staff will make every effort to refund the majority of each team’s entry fee (less any credit card processing fees) after an accounting of all recoverable expenses. Minimally, teams should expect that $50 of each team’s registration fee will be retained and considered nonrefundable in the event of a cancellation to cover tournament administrative fees.
To Enter Event:
- Visit AES to enter teams [Rosters are not required for tournament entry]
- Print and sign tournament entry form
- Submit entry form and payment via check or credit card through AES [All checks payable to "Triangle Volleyball Club", 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560]
- Team Selection Process: Teams are selected on a first come, first served basis.
- GIRLS: 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17-18U
- BOYS: 14U, 15-18U
- Triangle reserves the right to offer an invitational division for selected age groups
- Teams must play within their age division [no playing up]