Triangle Coaching Staff
At Triangle, we seek to hire "good people first" who share a love for the game of volleyball and a passionate desire to invest in young people as they work to realize their athletic potential.
Triangle also believes strongly in creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can passionately celebrate sport and help young people develop. We seek and support diversity and recognize diversity as an asset for our culture, coaching staff, and athletes.
We are excited to introduce the 90+ talented and dedicated coaching staff who have committed to serving our mission and athletes.
Among them you will find...
- 48 current or former NCAA athletes, including 27 former Division I athletes.
- 11 former or current college coaches.
- 22 Triangle alumni/former players.
- 16 current middle (1) and high school (15) coaches.
- 11 coaches who have coached AND qualified at the Open level
AND a coaching slate who have collectively earned...
- 30 high school state championship titles.
- 46 total bids to USAV Junior Nationals, including 23 Open-level qualifications.
Deans joined Triangle in 2013. He has been a Spanish teacher, varsity volleyball coach, and assistant athletic director at Wake Christian Academy since 2013. His volleyball team won the TISAC conference in 2014 and made it to the NCISAA 4A State Semifinals in 2021. Deans has over 27 years of high school coaching experience. He previously coached at Wilson Christian Academy, leading the volleyball team to nine NCCSA state championships. Deans was also named Wilson County Coach of the Decade in 2010 and 2020.READ MORE
Bridget is originally from the Philippines where her interest in volleyball began at a young age. Since moving to the United States in 1994 she has continue playing the sport both indoors and sand. Most recently her interests have focused on the outdoor game where she remains an avid beach volleyball player.READ MORE