- WCC FACILITY
- Triangle BEACH
- WCC FACILITY
- 2021 SUMMER Camps
- General Information
- Triangle BEACH
- City of Oaks Challenge
- MAPL Raleigh
You are here
Michelle (Fadool) Panzl '10
Since joining the Triangle staff in 2011, Panzl has served as a student apprentice coach, assistant coach, and national team head coach in the 13s, 14s, 15s, and 17s age groups. As a head coach Panzl has had two appearances in National Qualifier Gold division finals with 17 White (2017) and 14 White (2014). Panzl is one of Triangle's PowerCore 360® certified instructors and along with Coach Robin Bugg leads development and delivery of Triangle's PowerCore 360® curriculum.
Panzl also serves as the Injury Prevention Coordinator for Triangle Volleyball Club and is the liason with the PACT (Power Agility Core Training) program for strength and conditioning. She serves as the on-site licensed physical therapist associated with Trinity Wellness Center where she provides individualized and direct-access care to Triangle athletes and coaching staff, their family members, and any other personal referrals. As an FMS™ Level 1 Certified screener, Panzl organizes and oversees all annual FMS™ evaluations and initiatives.
Panzl (Fadool) was a redshirt freshman at Wingate University prior to transferring to UNC for her sophomore year. Panzl played five years for Triangle as a middle blocker/opposite hitter and during her senior year she was a member of the 18 Black team that “double-qualified” for USAV Junior Nationals in the Open Division. Panzl also helped Cardinal Gibbons High School in Raleigh earn two state championships in 2007 and 2009. She was a co-captain her senior year at Cardinal Gibbons and earned all-conference honors her junior and senior year. During her junior year Panzl was co-recipient of Triangle’s esteemed Board Award.
Panzl graduated from UNC Chapel Hill in August 2014 with a dual degree in exercise and sports science and psychology. In 2019, she graduated from Elon's Doctorate of Physical Therapy program and is on staff at Trinity Wellness Center in Raleigh. She and her husband Joe and their dog Shadow live in North Raleigh.
SIGNIFICANT PLAYING ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Panzl redshirted at Division II powerhouse Wingate University before injury ended her competitive career.
- Played for five years at Triangle Volleyball Club as a middle blocker/opposite hitter and helped 18 Black "double-qualify" for USAV Junior Nationals in the Open Division.
- Starred at legendary Cardinal Gibbons High School, where she was a co-captain her senior season and won two state championships in 2007 and 2009.
SIGNIFICANT COACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Joined the Triangle staff in 2011 and has served as an assistant coach and national team head coach in the 13s, 14s, 15s and 17s age groups, including as an assistant for 15 Black in 2018.
- Led 2017 17 White and 2014 14 White to the Northeast Qualifier American Division Gold division finals [2nd place finish].
- Certified Triangle PowerCore 360® instructor and leads development and delivery of the PC360 curriculum, designed to help athletes attack safer and harder.