MAPL Raleigh Spectator Information
COVID-19 Spectator Policy [NEW for 2021]
Final details relating to spectator Information for the 2021 MAPL Raleigh will be provided closer to the event dates. Our Pandemic Operations Guide submittal, which was approvied by City officials, set spectator viewing at the equivalent of one spectator per participating athlete. Note however, the City of Raleigh will have the final determination on spectator density. Ultimately, spectator density will rely on the state of the COVID-19 pandemic in February.
- MAPL Raleigh is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region.
- Event parking at the RCC is available throughout the downtown area for $10 (no in-and-out privileges). A full map of downtown parking is available here.
Spectator Admission - applies to both venues
- Spectator Admission information will be available closer to the event.
Tournament Livestream - BallerTV
MAPL Raleigh & the Battle of the Bros is excited to partner with BallerTV for 2021 to bring LIVE tournament streaming to families and spectators who are unable to attend in person. More details will be available closer to the event.
Travel to Raleigh
- If you are traveling to Raleigh via car please check out this link about highway construction in the Raleigh area that might impact your travel schedule to Raleigh and the Raleigh Convention Center: http://www.visitraleigh.com/fortify/
- Area information found here - THINGS TO DO RALEIGH
- MAPL Raleigh's official program guide will be displayed on high-tech green friendly rotating video boards throughout the tournament venues. The screens will display event information, tournament flows, and sponsors information.
- There will be no Results Station for the 2021 tournament to help aid with social distancing protocols. Attendees can access scores and schedules via the AES Website or app on their phone.
- Triangle is not responsible for the accuracy of team rosters. The management of this information is the responsibility of each participating club.
- Doors will open promptly at 7am at both locations.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS RALEIGH CONVENTION CENTER: Coolers, stadium chairs, large baggage, animals [service animals allowed], weapons, tobacco and e-cigarette products are not allowed inside or outside of the RCC (lobby, playing venue, sidewalks). Team 'camping' in public areas is prohibited.
- No 'boom boxes' or portable speakers are allowed to be used inside the facility unless they are connected to headphones. 'Warm up music' broadcasted from a speaker or sound system is not allowed.
- Videography - Monopods only are allowed for filming. Filming at Triangle Volleyball Club is restricted exclusively to the mezzanine level. PLEASE READ OUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER HERE
Balls & Ball Handling Rules
- Tournament ball is the Molten Super Touch™.
- No Ball Handling allowed off the playing court surface for the safety and protection of our guests.
- Loaner balls are available for teams travelling via plane. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve warm-up balls.
- Athletic trainers are on site at both locations in case of emergecies only.
- Concessions for MAPL Raleigh on-site at RCC are provided by Centerplate. No outside food or drink is allowed in the competition venue.