MAPL Raleigh Visitor/Spectator Information
The City of Raleigh has rescinded the mask mandate effective February 25, 2022
- Information on spectator admission will be available soon.
- We've partnered with BallerTV to provide livestreaming for every match.
- MAPL Raleigh is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region.
Event Parking | Athlete Drop-Off
- Every McLaurin lot has a 15-minute grace period meaning if you need to park to walk your athlete to a team meeting place you can do so at no charge.
- Event parking at the RCC is available throughout the downtown area for $10 (no in-and-out privileges). The Lenoir street lot is most accessible to the convention center and will have ample spots.A full map of downtown parking is available HERE.
- Athlete Drop-Off is most safely accomplished on Salisbury Street near Sir Walter Raleigh and towards the main lobby.
- Athlete Pick-up can be best accomplished off either Cabarrus or Salisbury streets.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS RALEIGH CONVENTION CENTER: Coolers, stadium chairs, large baggage, animals [service animals allowed], weapons, tobacco and e-cigarette products are not allowed inside or outside of the RCC (lobby, playing venue, sidewalks). Team 'camping' in public areas is prohibited.
- No 'boom boxes' or portable speakers are allowed to be used inside the facility unless they are connected to headphones. 'Warm up music' broadcasted from a speaker or sound system is not allowed.
- Videography - Filming at Triangle Volleyball Club is restricted exclusively to the mezzanine level. PLEASE READ OUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER HERE
Balls & Ball Handling Rules
- Tournament ball is the Molten Super Touch™. Boys division with use the Molten Flistatec
- No Ball Handling allowed off the playing court surface for the safety and protection of our guests.
- Loaner balls are available for teams travelling via plane. Please contact email@example.com in advance to request warm-up balls.
- Athletic trainers are on site at both locations in case of emergencies only.
- No pre-event taping services will be provided.
- To protect our trainers, ice bags will be self-serve in the mezzanine area as athletes depart from the building.
- Concessions for MAPL Raleigh on-site at RCC are provided by Centerplate. No outside food or drink is allowed in the competition venue.
Tournament Guides/Results Stations
- There will be no Results Station for the 2023 tournament. Attendees can access scores and schedules via the AES website.
- Triangle is not responsible for the accuracy of team rosters. The management of this information is the responsibility of each participating club.