MAPL Raleigh Visitor/Spectator Information
- TBD for 2024
- MAPL Raleigh is sanctioned by USA Volleyball through the Carolina Region.
Event Parking | Athlete Drop-Off
- Every McLaurin lot has a 15-minute grace period meaning if you need to park to walk your athlete to a team meeting place you can do so at no charge.
- Event parking at the RCC is available throughout the downtown area for $10 (no in-and-out privileges). The Lenoir street lot is most accessible to the convention center and will have ample spots.A full map of downtown parking is available HERE.
- Athlete Drop-Off is most safely accomplished on Salisbury Street near Sir Walter Raleigh and towards the main lobby.
- Athlete Pick-up can be best accomplished off either Cabarrus or Salisbury streets.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS RALEIGH CONVENTION CENTER: Coolers, stadium chairs, large baggage, animals [service animals allowed], weapons, tobacco and e-cigarette products are not allowed inside or outside of the RCC (lobby, playing venue, sidewalks). Team 'camping' in public areas is prohibited.
- No 'boom boxes' or portable speakers are allowed to be used inside the facility unless they are connected to headphones. 'Warm up music' broadcasted from a speaker or sound system is not allowed.
- Videography - Filming at Triangle Volleyball Club is restricted exclusively to the mezzanine level. PLEASE READ OUR NEW PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO DISCLAIMER HERE
Balls & Ball Handling Rules
- Tournament ball is the Molten Super Touch™. Boys division with use the Molten Flistatec
- No Ball Handling allowed off the playing court surface for the safety and protection of our guests.
- Loaner balls are available for teams travelling via plane. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to request warm-up balls.
- Athletic trainers are on site at both locations in case of emergencies only.
- No pre-event taping services will be provided.
- To protect our trainers, ice bags will be self-serve in the mezzanine area as athletes depart from the building.
- The Wake Competition Center Cafe is located nextdoor to Triangle Volleyball Club. For menu, online ordering, and hours, please visit: https://wcccafe.com/
- Concessions for MAPL Raleigh on-site at RCC are provided by Centerplate. No outside food or drink is allowed in the competition venue.
Lost and Found
Triangle Volleyball Club - Lost and Found is located in the foyer area under the stairs.
Raleigh Convention Center
- During the event
- Non-Valuable items - we instruct RCC cleaning staff to place found items at the base of the Hall B elevators so participants and guests will see them when they arrive the following day.
- Valuable items (phones, keys, jewelry, wallets) - are kept at championship desk located in Hall B
- Post event
- Items found prior to us departing the convention center, like team uniform pieces and valuable items will go back to Triangle.
- Some items may not be found until days following the event. To inquire about lost or found items, please contact the RCC security team at 919-302-8238 or 919-996-8911.
- Water bottles and snack bags will not be kept.