MAPL Raleigh is one of three Mid Atlantic Power League Events. Team acceptance into this tournament is based on competitive level relative to field [not first-come, first-served] and is determined by the MAPL Competition Committee.
- MAPL Raleigh's BLACK [16-18] and BLUE Divisions [14-16] will play exclusively at the Raleigh Convention Center [RCC].
- RED Division [13-14] will play exclusively at Triangle Volleyball Club [NEW LOCATION in 2019, 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560].
MAPL Raleigh is NOT a Stay-to-Play event.
NEW FOR 2019 TOURNAMENT - READ BELOW!
Triangle Volleyball Club has partnered with PSE Event Housing to secure room blocks/reduced hotel rates in the area. Included in PSE's list are all doubles and most king rooms at the THREE downtown headquarter hotels. Booking at these THREE hotels must go through PSE to secure tournament rates and be approved by Triangle Volleyball.
- Raleigh Marriott City Center [attached to the RCC] $162.00 per night [excluding tax]
- Sheraton Raleigh [walking distance to the RCC] $149.99 per night [excluding tax]
- Residence Inn Raleigh Downtown [next door to the RCC] KING - $159.00 per night [excluding tax], 2 QUEEN - $169.00 per night [excluding tax]
All reservations at the headquarter hotels will go through PSE Event Housing and will be approved by Triangle Volleyball, none will be taken at the hotel level.
The ONLY way to apply for access to the room blocks held at the Headquarter hotels is by completing this survey which opens on Oct. 5, 2018, 10 AM EST.
General hotel booking [non-headquarter hotels] through PSE opens on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018 at 9 AM EST- HERE.
- Due to the acceptance process of MAPL events and the contractual agreements with headquarter hotels, clubs/teams must be pre-approved by Triangle before reserving room blocks through PSE at the headquarter hotels ONLY.
- All club/teams seeking rooms at a headquarter hotel MUST be registered in AES. If not registered your request will be moved to the bottom of the list.
- Triangle will consider room block requests for headquarter hotels on a first come, first served basis.
- Approved clubs/teams will be notified via email by OCTOBER 15, 2018.
- Clubs/teams receiving headquarter hotel rooms must confirm acceptance of the room block within 2 business days of notification.
- Rooms that are not confirmed will be placed back into inventory to be assigned.
- Clubs/teams that do not receive hotel rooms will be notified and may opt to remain on a waiting list.
- Each room reservation under the club/teams room block is for a MINIMUM 2-NIGHT STAY. All exceptions will be denied.
- Clubs that are approved for headquarter hotel blocks will be contacted by PSE. Rooms in this block will NOT be bookable until December 19, 2018 - the MAPL Raleigh Early Acceptance Date. Once officially accepted club/teams will receive a booking contract from PSE by Dec. 21, 2018. Final rooming list/bookings will be due by Jan. 10, 2019.
- If a club/team is not accepted at the Early Acceptance Date, their block will remain reserved until the final acceptance date - Jan. 23, 2019. Club/teams accepted at this date will receive contracts from PSE by Jan. 25, 2019.