2020 Schedule TBD
College Recruiters interested in attending CPEs or other Triangle events, register HERE
What makes CPEs unique?
- Mixed-age division [14*-18] allows teams to play at their competitive level vs. being limited by their age classification.
- CPEs have a friendly format that recognizes that teams playing in CPEs generally are playing extensively outside of the Carolina Region and need local, inexpensive, and convenient regionally-based competition to fill 'gaps' in their travel competition schedule.
- CPEs involve only 3 matches. Short and sweet, teams don't lose a whole day and matches are good quality. Wave play will be employed when interest in a CPE exceeds 24 teams [6 courts].
*only 14's teams who compete in the higher divisions [Open, USA] in qualifiers should enter CPE's
- CPEs also have a limited field and are meant for the top teams in the region from 14*-18.
- CPEs do not count toward the CR points system or regional championship eligibility criteria.
- Awards [i.e. medals or trophies] are not given out for play in CPE's.
ENTRY FEE: $200 per team [$25 late fee after published event deadlines]
Registration for CPEs opens NOVEMBER 15 in Advanced Event Systems [AES]
All CPE's will he held at Triangle Volleyball's facility at the Wake Competition Center: 121 Competition Center Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560
For more information, please contact CJ Hunter, email@example.com