The Triangle Summer Friday 4v4 tournaments is a competitive opportunity in a fun environment, where teams of 4 are created by the athletes themselves. For those less familiar with Triangle, it also provides a chance to experience Triangle's gym with their friends.
2020 SUMMER FRIDAY 4v4 TOURNAMENTS
- Friday, July 10th, 1-4pm
- NEW - Friday, July 24th, 1-4pm
- Friday, July 31st, 4-7pm CANCELLED
- NEW - Friday, August 14th, 1-4pm
Each individual player must register through Oasys for the event. Please note:
- Participants must be in 5th grade or older.
- Teams can be of any size but only four (4) will be on court at any time.
- Participants are not required to be Triangle members or even volleyball players.
- A waiver of liability for all participants is required and is part of the Oasys registration process.
- Be prepared to list all members of your team below.
- Every team must have at least one female on court at all times.
COST: $10 per player
***Payment options include: online payment by credit card.
- High School (9th - 12th grade)
- Middle School (5th - 8th grade)
FORMAT: 4v4 Reverse Co-ed
- Women's height net
- Males must attack from BEHIND the 10' line
- There must be at least one (1) female on the court at all times