Fall Ball is Triangle's fall program designed to provide 5th to 7th grade volleyball players the opportunity to train and compete in preparation for the upcoming USAV Junior Volleyball club team tryouts.
- Athletes with prior school and/or club playing experience will enjoy next level training (both individual skill and position-specific) as well as competition at every session.
- Fall Ball is a suitable substitute for young athletes unable to participate on their school teams due to their young age or lack of opportunity.
- For those seeking to tryout at Triangle Volleyball Club, this program will provide an excellent introduction to the club volleyball team experience.
- This program is not recommended for those pursuing a recreational volleyball experience.
Levels: Student-athletes will be grouped based on their experience and/or age:
- Rising 6th-7th graders – with club experience will play on a regulation net (7’4”) and play with the regulation (HS/Collegiate) volleyball.
- Rising 5th-6th graders - participants will play on a lower net (7') and play with the 12u (‘Volleylite’) volleyball.
Dates: At this time, there are no scheduled Fall Ball Sessions. Please check back later for future sessions.
REGISTER in Oasys Sports