All-American Series clinics take training to the next level. Each is a stand-alone clinic led by a clinician who is/was a collegiate All-American during their playing career. The clinic is narrowly focused on positional-specific techniques/tactics needed by the elite high school and/or club volleyball athlete. Clinic frequency will depend on availability of All-American staffing.
NOTE: Triangle will provide high-level setting for All-American Series attacking camps.
- Junior boys & girls age 15 & up with considerable high level high school or competitive club experience.
- Younger players will only be allowed to participate by invitation only or administrative approval.
- Participants must play primarily at the position stated and possess mastery of fundamental skills in that position.
- Triangle staff reserve the right to review and adjust clinic rosters to ensure clinic training quality and level.
COST: $60pp (Early-bird); $75 Regular
- Oasys Sports is the registration module
- Requires a special code which is either sent by invitation only or issued to an approved athlete seeking admittance into the clinic.
- Registration in Oasys Sports and full payment is required to secure a spot in the clinic.
SUMMER 2020 TBA