Triangle's WCC facility (built in 2019) has a high capacity ventilation system and oversized, high performance courts we can provide a superior and safe competitive experience.
- Is at risk for severe disease including the elderly or people with underlying medical conditions.
- Isn’t fully vaccinated.
- Attends a large indoor gathering.
- Lives or works in high-risk settings like hospitals and nursing homes.
- Uses public transportation, depending on federal guidance.
While we continue to support optional masking as recommended by mainstream public health officials, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 25th, Triangle is no longer REQUIRING masks in our gym.
We recognize there will be a range of reactions to this decision. In the end what we truly hope for is that people will respect each other's choices and extend the appropriate courtesies to each other when in our gym. For example,
- Those who choose to NOT mask - be courteous and respectful to those masking by keeping appropriate social distance.
- For those who choose TO mask - by entering our building you are assuming a risk that there will be unmasked individuals in our gym who may not keep a respectful social distance. If that is the situation, kindly without confrontation, remove yourself from the situation.
- Finally, any individual with a compromised immune system is encouraged to mask and maintain social distance. If that is not possible, they should not enter our gym.
MORE ON OUR GYM and COVID-19 practices:
- NON-PARTICIPANTS for practices/team scrimmages, etc. will need to observe from the second floor Mezzanine area unless otherwise indicated. Seating is not provided, but you are able to bring your own seating. We ask that members refrain from bringing in young children who are mobile and require supervision as the mezzanine space is limited and there are dangers associated with having open seating in the space and unsupervised children moving about.
- For tournaments we anticipate using a limited number of courts and allowing spectator seating on adjacent courts for sideline viewing. The mezzanine is also an option for endline viewing. Details for each event will be communicated to participants.
- STAY VIGILANT as COVID-19 is still around. We ask that you continue to monitor daily your family's, and in particular, your athlete's health. Do not dismiss the development of any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and seek PCR testing as soon as possible if symptoms develop
Thank you and we look forward to hosting your team soon. Stay safe and well, Triangle Volleyball Club.