Each club season Triangle offers an extended season training and competition opportunity that includes participation in AAU Junior Nationals in Orlando. Training occurs April - June with a four-day tournament in mid to late June. For the 2023 club season, we see the potential to form multiple AAU Teams at the 12U, 13U, 14U, and 15U age levels*.
AAU team participation has provided participants with:
- An extended season with additional individual and team training components.
- The unique opportunity to participate in AAU Junior National Championships in Orlando.
In order to be eligible to participate on a Triangle AAU team, athletes must meet one of the following criteria…
- Participated on an 11-15 Triangle Regional or Regional+ team in 2023, OR
- Been unaffiliated with a junior club program for the 2022/2023 club season*, OR
- Been affiliated, and remain in good standing, with a junior club during the 2022/2023 club season for a club which does not offer extended season options*, OR
- Be a non-Triangle club member for the 2022/2023 club season and have special circumstances to be considered.
*For any of these circumstances a reference may be required, please contact email@example.com
Participation will require each athlete to
- Submit interest form/tryout registration no later than April 5th, commit to the practice schedule and the terms outlined for AAU participation.
- Meet USAV age eligibility requirements
- Participate in Triangle’s AAU tryout, Tuesday, April 11, 5-7pm (notify us if there is a conflict)
- Be able to attend AAU tournament dates (note potential conflicts with area HS graduations)
- Current Triangle members: be in good financial standing with Triangle Volleyball Club meaning all dues and fees have been paid in full according to the regular season payment plan.
For more information please view our <<AAU TEAM GUIDE>